Mesothelioma is a devastating disease, and we understand that your suffering is not just physical. There are many options for mesothelioma cancer victims and families to obtain financial help and settlement compensation. Your work history, location, and background all determine if you qualify for certain mesothelioma claims, workers compensation, veteran claims, and more.
Please fill out the form and/or contact our offices for more information to find out if you qualify for mesothelioma financial assistance.
You may Qualify for the Following Mesothelioma Financial Assistance:
- Mesothelioma/Asbestos Claims — It is a fact that asbestos exposure leads to mesothelioma cancer, and that manufacturers were aware of the risks of asbestos. If you or a loved one developed mesothelioma or asbestos lung cancer you can file a legal claim to receive financial compensation.
- Trust Funds — Many of the companies that knowingly exposed people to asbestos have gone out of business. The U.S. government required these companies to set up bankruptcy trust funds for mesothelioma victims. Cancer patients may be qualified to file claims with the $40 billion bankruptcy trust.
- Veteran's Affair Claims — A high number of U.S. veterans were exposed to asbestos during their service and have contracted mesothelioma as a result. The VA can provide healthcare benefits as well as medical and financial assistance to victims.
- Insurance — Some private healthcare plans cover the costs of treating mesothelioma. Additionally, government programs (including Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security) are available and may provide benefits for individuals suffering from asbestos-related cancer.
- Support Organizations — Victims can also get financial medical help from various organizations that provide expense relief, housing, transportation, and veteran assistance.
We welcome your call and would be happy to answer your questions, just call us at 1-800-706-5592 or request additional information online about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit.